Advertisement

Hot

Troye Sivan - FOOLS (Blue Neighbourhood Part 2/3) - YouTube

WATCH The Official "Troye Sivan - FOOLS (Blue Neighbourhood Part 2/3)" HERE:



Troye Sivan - FOOLS (Blue Neighbourhood Part 2/3) - YouTube

Troye Sivan - FOOLS (Blue Neighbourhood Part 2/3)



Advertisement


Published on Sep 25, 2015
SUBSCRIBE 6.6M
Buy, Download or Stream Fools by Troye Sivan taken from the album Blue Neighbourhood: https://UMA.lnk.to/TroyeSivanYM Subscribe to the official Troye Sivan YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TroyeSiv... Follow Troye on... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/troyesivan Twitter: https://twitter.com/troyesivan Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/troyesivan/ Official Website: http://www.troyesivan.com/ Lyrics [Verse 1-Troye Sivan] I am tired of this place, I hope people change I need time to replace what I gave away And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small Though I try to resist I still want it all [Pre-Chorus-Troye Sivan] I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes I see a little house on the hill and children’s names I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray But everything is shattering and it’s my mistake [Chorus-Troye Sivan] Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall [Verse 2-Troye Sivan] Oh, our lives don’t collide, I’m aware of this We've got differences and impulses and your obsession with The little things you like stick, and I like aerosol I don’t give a fuck, I'm not giving up, I still want it all [Chorus-Troye Sivan] Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you, only fools Only fools do what I do, only fools fall [Pre-Chorus-Troye Sivan] I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes I see a little house on the hill and children’s names I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray But everything is shattering and it’s my mistake [Chorus - Variation-Troye Sivan] Only fools fall for you, only fools fall Only fools do what I do, only fools fall Only fools fall for you, only fools fall Only fools do what I do, only fools fall [Bridge-Troye Sivan] Only fools fall for you (only fools) Only fools do what I do (only fools) Only fools fall for you (only fools) Only fools do what I do, only fools fall [Outro-Troye Sivan] (Only fools) (Only fools) (Only fools) (Only fools) Director Tim Mattia Produced by Brandon Bonfiglio at London Alley Brought to you by the HP Pavilion x360

All the content posted here is provided by YouTube using YouTube API v3.
We do not hold any copyright of the content posted here. No file is hosted on the server of YouTube, Videos and Music Sharing. All material is served from the YouTube Server.
YouTube is the registered trademark of YouTube LLC, a subsidiary of Google.


Ads on embedded videos.
Embedded videos may show In-stream and InVideo overlay ads. Any website that embeds videos, including our own website, may generate revenue for you.


Revenue sharing for embedded videos.
Only YouTube and the video owner will earn revenue from ads on embedded videos; the site owner where the video is embedded will not earn a share. You can track earnings for embedded videos in AdSense, as you would for videos earning revenue on YouTube.com.

If you don't want to show your embedded videos, you may disable your videos for embedding altogether.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/132596
(c) 2016 Greca TV. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.